Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

APE 2013 is over!

 
Alternative Press Expo 2013 is over and went great! Plenty of copies of MONSTROSSUS went into American homes.
Met a lot of talented friendly people and caught up with some friends I didn't know would be showing their art there.
Our table The Illustrium - Will Coyner @WillCoyner, Patrick O'Keefe @TheOKArtist and myself @Auldrobot brought our first books and art prints. Big thanks to everyone who came out and stopped by our table!
 
IF YOU WANTED A COPY OF MONSTROSSUS BUT LEFT EMPTY HANDED
or
YOU NEVER SHOWED UP BUT YOU STILL WANT ONE
 
read on...
 
I have very few copies left so Email me with the title MONSTROSSUS, your mailing address and I'll shoot you a Paypal request for $15 plus $3 shipping and the magic will happen!
 
I'll update this post when all are gone.
 
Thanks!
Luke
 
 

No comments: